Jamaica seed (Hibiscus sabdariffa) - 100 pieces pack
Jamaica seed (Hibiscus sabdariffa)
Package with 100 fresh seeds for planting.
The Jamaica tree, Hibiscus sabdariffa is a hibiscus of the Malvaceae family, native to Tropical Africa, from Egypt and Sudan to Senegal, although, due to its medicinal properties or its infusion flavor, it is grown in other regions with favorable weather conditions. , such as Southeast Asia, and Central America. It is known by the common names Jamaica flower, Guinea red sorrel, Jamaica rose, Abyssinian rose.
It is a plant that can reach 1 to 3 meters in height. It reproduces by self-fertilization. Its flower is red, 4 to 5 cm long, formed by five petals and has a conical shape, resembling a small poppy.
The drinks prepared using the hibiscus flower as a base, are attributed many health benefits, among which are:
- Laxative and diuretic
- High content of vitamin C
- Relieves menstrual cramps.
- Reduce the anxiety situation.
- Lowers high blood pressure.
- Reduces cholesterol levels.
- Purifies the kidneys.
- Reduces insomnia and problems not sleeping.
- Prevents the appearance of hemorrhoids.
- Call us: